October 13, 2009

Pumpkin Patch


My sister, Debbie, invited us to go to Lattin's Cider Mill and their pumpkin patch. We love to go there the weather was beautiful, the company was the best, fresh made cider doughnuts and cider along with the perfect pumpkins and everyone was happy. We all just love to hang out with my sister and the cousins. They also have 5 children (count them that's 10 kiddos).They all get along so well and are pretty good together. It was great to have a big patch for them to run wild in. The big girls are always so helpful with the little one. I'm so glad we live so close together it is a wonderful thing when your nieces and nephews know and love their auntie and cousins.


Check out Hannah's pumpkin she said it reminded her on Dolly Parton (that girl cracks me up).


Benjamin was on the run much of the time but got lots of great help to pick out his pumpkin. We all got a real kick when he decided to sit on his tiny little pumpkin.



The bunnies were so playful and cute, I felt a little tempted to bring one home but just the idea of taking care of another living soul was enough to bring me to my senses.

4 comments:

Coleman Family said...

VERY fun! I love Lattins! Darling pics of the kids sitting on the pumpkins!

Steph said...

Your pumkin patches look different than our pumpkin patches...ours don;t have trees all around them..I love the contrast of the green on the orange!
Happy carving!

Donna Lee said...

Oh,my gosh I just love what you have done on your blog Mandy. I cried reading your tribute to Grandpa. Thank you for honoring my Dad this way,I miss him everyday and I am also grateful for the time I was able to spend those last few weeks with him. The pumpkin patch pictures are great. I love those kids they are the best grandkids ever. Mandy I am so proud of you. Love mom

Elizabeth C said...

Looks like you guys had a blast at the pumpkin patch! So fun!