ages- 4months
eyes- blue of course
hair- red like his biggest sister
weight- 19lbs 5 oz
length- 26 1/4 inches
nicknames- none, mostly pet names(Ben, Benny, Benjy, Benamin, Benniboy...)
tricks and favorite pass times- growling, grabbing anything he can get his moist little fingers on, kicking his legs and flapping his arms fast and furious, blowing raspberries, smiling, laughing, and observing everything.
At 4months olds Benjamin continues to be a real pleasure of a baby. We all live the see his smiles and hear is laughs.
3 comments:
Ben is so cute! I bet he is a ton of fun. My son Aiden is 3 months old now and is starting to talk and smile all the time, I love it! Your family is so cute! I bet the older kids have a lot of fun with him. Congrats again! Melissa
Such cute pictures!! Love the new header too! What an adorable little man!!
I love that picture of the smiley three! They all look a lot alike. So cute!
Post a Comment